The Playgroup is a Committee Group with charitable status (No. 803323) and is owned and run the parents/carers of the children within it. The Management Committee are elected at our AGM and ensures Playgroup runs smoothly, operates and remains compliant within the legal and regulatory parameters and agrees all Fees and Payroll. In addition to the Management Committee, we have other elected Committee Members that operate as a Fundraising Committee. Together they dedicate their time to raising money for The Village Playgroup; the more successful we become and the more we can provide for the children.
Management Committee 2023/24
Chairperson – Gemma-Jayne Godfray
Secretary – Bernidette Geldart
Treasurer – Sara Rice
Fundraising Committee 2023/24
How you can help us….
* Donate unwanted gifts for prizes, tombolas etc
* Volunteer your time to help run events
* Buy books, plants etc from our fundraising initiatives
* Save unwanted clothes for our Bags2School collections
* Bake cakes for our fundraising events
* Sell at our Nearly New Sales
* Support our fundraising events by attending
* Collect supermarket children’s vouchers
* Join our Committee!